Read Check Sum Error 1808297

Report any bugs or errors you find here.
KB2YEJ

Read Check Sum Error 1808297

Post by KB2YEJ »

I hope this hasnt been answered before.

Greetings. I recently purchased a GD-88 and have used both the Radioddity CPS editor and David's. (Thanks to David for his amazing work). I loaded the new firmware with zero issues. This weekend I was determined to load analogue contacts (I have no DMR contacts yet), which I did via the Radioddity editor. I created 6 zones with CSV files and they went in brilliantly. I quit for an hour and worked a few of my local repeaters. I created one more zone, Zone 19, with a csv file and reconnected and tried to read the radio on the Radioddity CPS editor and it wont read the most recent codeplug. It gives me the error "Read Check Sum Error 1808297" message at the bottom of the screen. Yet I can read it just fine with David's editor. That said, I cant load my new csv zone with David's editor because its not in the right format.

Is there any suggestions to this/these issues? I stopped using the Radioddity Editor initially last week due to the Run-time error 6 message that I didnt have the mental bandwidth to solve, but was pleasantly surprised to see that I could load zones via CSVs yesterday until I couldn't. Im hoping that one of my fellow Radioddity loving HAMs can give some advice.

Many thanks and 73s,
Rich KB2YEJ