Analog APRS

Get help with using the editor.
KI7CKR
0posts
Callsign: KI7CKR

Analog APRS

Post by KI7CKR »

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone has had success getting Analog APRS to function with the Radioddity DB25-D version of this radio?

I've installed the latest firmware update, gone through the CPS addendum pdf step by step several times.

Today I decided to try the RT73 editor here. I am still unable to see my APRS showing up. (I believe it is transmitting data as I have another radio and can hear them being sent at the end of a transmit on 144.390)

I've tried WIDE1-1 alone. WIDE1-1WIDE2-2 with no comma and WIDE-1,WIDE2-2 as it would normally be. I've tried different transmit delays and prewave times.

Any hints, suggestions?
Maybe someone would have a screenshot of what the screen should look like?
KI7CKR
0posts
Callsign: KI7CKR

Re: Analog APRS

Post by KI7CKR »

Well,
Success!!

Your codeplug must have some difference from the Radiodity CPS. I was able to get the analog only APRS working with the following setup:
APRS DB25D RT73Codeplug.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MM7DBT
Site Admin
200posts
Callsign: MM7DBT

Post by MM7DBT »

Radioddity have been making there own changes to the CPS and Firmware recently.
I will be updating the editor over the weekend to match the changes in the latest Radioddity firmware, adding the Group Call Hangtimes for 30sec and 60sec etc..
-73 de MM7DBT
KO9P

Post by KO9P »

I have the DB25-D (two of them actually) and I have yet to get the analog APRS to work. I've been in contact with Steve at Radioddity support and he's been helpful as far as saying that all my settings are correct and should be working. I see that these posts are from 2021, so I'm hoping someone has found a solution by now. Thanks.